Utility app that works with STRAVA®
simple activity uploading
Connect with STRAVA®
Connect your Garmin or compatible device to your STRAVA® website profile.
Registering with STRAVA® is as easy as it can be, right from the ‘Connect with STRAVA’ menu option.
The Stravup window
After you’ve made the connection with STRAVA®:
- Have your Garmin® or compatible device connected to your computer and it is showing in the Finder.
- Select which folder on your device has the activity files, for Stravup to monitor.
- Decide if you want to Edit the activities before upload OR if you want to Auto upload in the background.
- Stravup can navigate to STRAVA® after the auto upload is completed.
- Decide if you want Stravup to automatically start whenever you login to your computer.
- Automatically backup your activities.
Edit New Activities window
- Showing a list of all new activities.
- Add your own name or let STRAVA® create the default.
- Shows current athlete’s default activity type.
- Ability to change the activity type.
- Upload indicator and confirmation.
- Click “show” to navigate to the activity on STRAVA®.
Stravup will check for new activities as soon as you re-connect your device then will upload them for you.
NOTE: Stravup compares to the 200 most recent online STRAVA® activities. It is a good things to keep your device clean by manually removing files after every few uploads.
Created for Garmin® devices, but any device that generates STRAVA® compatible files (FIT, GPX or TCX format) and that mounts as a Volumes on your computer should work.
Made possible with the help from the STRAVA API v3.
* STRAVA is a registered trademark and this app it not affiliated with STRAVA Inc.
* Garmin is a registered trademark and this app it not affiliated with Garmin Ltd.